Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2011
    • (edited May 12th 2013)

There used to be a warning at infinity-Lie algebra cohomology about whether or not a certain functor needs to be regarded as a derived functor in order to get the correct homotopy-theoretic interpretation of oo-Lie algebroid extensions. I think I have now spelled out at synthetic differential infinity-groupoid the required details and so I replaced that warning with a pointer to a section in that latter entry.

All this can do with a good bit more polishing. I’ll see what I can do eventually.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2013

Have added pointers to the recognition theorem for homotopy fibers of L L_\infty-homomorphisms – hence for L L_\infty-algebra extensions classified by L L_\infty-cocycles – which is theorem 3.1.13 in Fiorenza-Rogers-Schreiber 13 to