Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Site Tag Cloud

2-category 2-category-theory abelian-categories adjoint algebra algebraic algebraic-geometry algebraic-topology analysis analytic-geometry arithmetic arithmetic-geometry book bundles calculus categorical categories category category-theory chern-weil-theory cohesion cohesive-homotopy-type-theory cohomology colimits combinatorics comma complex complex-geometry computable-mathematics computer-science constructive cosmology deformation-theory descent diagrams differential differential-cohomology differential-equations differential-geometry digraphs duality elliptic-cohomology enriched fibration finite foundation foundations functional-analysis functor gauge-theory gebra geometric-quantization geometry graph graphs gravity grothendieck group group-theory harmonic-analysis higher higher-algebra higher-category-theory higher-differential-geometry higher-geometry higher-lie-theory higher-topos-theory homological homological-algebra homotopy homotopy-theory homotopy-type-theory index-theory integration integration-theory k-theory lie-theory limits linear linear-algebra locale localization logic mathematics measure-theory modal modal-logic model model-category-theory monad monads monoidal monoidal-category-theory morphism motives motivic-cohomology nlab noncommutative noncommutative-geometry number-theory of operads operator operator-algebra order-theory pages pasting philosophy physics pro-object probability probability-theory quantization quantum quantum-field quantum-field-theory quantum-mechanics quantum-physics quantum-theory question representation representation-theory riemannian-geometry scheme schemes set set-theory sheaf simplicial space spin-geometry stable-homotopy-theory stack string string-theory superalgebra supergeometry svg symplectic-geometry synthetic-differential-geometry terminology theory topology topos topos-theory tqft type type-theory universal variational-calculus

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2011

The anonymous referee has sent his report on Leinster2010.

the report is publically viewable. It has been uploaded to An Informal Introduction to Topos Theory (nlabreviewed)

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorAndrew Stacey
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2011

Now that we’ve got the report and the benefit of hyperlinks is specifically mentioned, I’ll get on with that automated method of adding them.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2011
    • (edited Jun 27th 2011)

A few minutes ago I have received the message from our referee signalling acceptance of the article for publication, in its revised form.

I have updated the status of the refeering of the article at

An Informal Introduction to Topos Theory (nlabreviewed)

accordingly.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorMike Shulman
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2011

Awesome!

1. Excellent! I’d now like to contact back the members of the tentative editorial board we had contacted at the embryonal state of the project to show them how we are concretely implementing that, and to see whether they are still interested in the project. Shall I contact them now?

2. mmm… no, I see Tom’s paper is not in final form on nLab, yet. better to wait having it in the accepted version there, and hyperlinked before contacting back the potential editorial board.

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorTom Leinster
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2011
    • (edited Jul 3rd 2011)

Hi all. I believe what will happen next is that Andrew will run his script on my Latex to convert it into an nLab page, as per previous conversations. Then there'll need to be a few manual tweaks (among which, I want to add a whole lot of links to other nLab articles). Then I (and maybe others) will want to check it over to make sure it's a faithful copy of the accepted version. And then, I guess, it can be declared to be done.

Andrew's away at the moment, and I'm going away for a bit later in the month, so it might take a while before all this gets done.

Incidentally, the accepted version is on the arXiv.