Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorhilbertthm90
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2011

I’ve started the page Cartier module.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • (edited Jul 28th 2011)

Thanks for all this!

I have added some hyperlinks. Also added the floating Algebra-toc and a redirect for the plural “Cartier modules”.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • (edited Jul 28th 2011)

There is related stub with zero content, Dieudonne module, which I had never time to really start, and also a stub slope filtration redirecting also slope. There are many notions of various slopes in the subject of algebraic geometry, so I am not sure if it is reasonable that I linked slope from your page (now I see you linked it as well at some point, maybe some words at slope fitration on the relation between the contexts touched upon so far could be useful).

• CommentRowNumber4.

They seem to be related as the Newton polygon is listed as a related and this is the sense in which I’m referring in Cartier module. I only know the tiniest bit about the F-isocrystal case which is what I’m trying to build up to, since you can just read off the height of a variety using the slope filtration on the crystalline cohomology. I keep linking to Dieudonne module, so I’m aware there is nothing there and it is maybe the next thing I’ll remedy.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2011

Great, all this information. Even if you know that something is related and you do not know how precisely, you can still mention this and somebody will go step further later,,,

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2011

I added some examples to the slope section at Cartier module to give a clearer indication of what is going on. Now to add something to slope filtration …