Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2012
    • (edited May 15th 2013)

You may have seen in “Recently revised” that I had edited 11-dimensional supergravity in the last days. I wanted to start a section there on the details of the action functional. But after adding some formulas, I ran out of time and just left an “under construction”-warning.

The reason I ran out of time is that I had to first write related things with higher priority into an article we are currently preparing:

Multiple M5-branes, String 2-connections, and 7d nonabelian Chern-Simons theory.

Later when the dust has settled and I have more leisure, I’ll try to take care of the nnLab’s 11d sugra article again.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2013

added to 11-dimensional supergravity a note on the topological term G 4G 7\propto \int G_4 \wedge G_7 and some references.