Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2012
    • (edited Dec 14th 2012)

As a welcome means of procrastinating work on spectral sequence, I created G2-MSSM and touched or created stubs for a bunch of related entries, such as adding references to G2-manifold, creating model (in particle physics), disambiguating at model etc. pp.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2012

I see that some kind soul (signing as “Otto”) had added a bunch of useful paragraphs to G2-MSSM in September.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2015

I have been doing minor edits here and there in the last days. Now to G2-MSSM I have added pointers to articles by Gordan Kane, also to the page titled Gordon Kane and to supersymmetry.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2018

Edit to: G2-MSSM by Urs Schreiber at 2018-04-01 01:03:40 UTC.

Author comments:

hyperlinked “soft supersymmetry breaking terms”

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2018

Made more explicit the proposed solution to the hierarchy problem (previously discussed in the entry, but not attributed) due to Acharya-Kane–Kumar 12, section V.A.2 (p. 10-11)

diff, v18, current

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2020

added pointer to today’s

diff, v23, current

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2020

Does knowing what M-theory actual is (Hypothesis H) make a difference to what they’re arguing here?

1. Used unicode subscripts for indices of exceptional Lie groups including title and links. When not linked, usual formulas are used. See discussion here. Links will be re-checked after all titles have been changed. (Added redirect for “G2-MSSM” at the bottom of the page.)

diff, v24, current