Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2012

I gave this its own page, in order to have a convenient way to point to it: Lazard’s criterion.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2012
    • (edited Oct 18th 2012)

I have now created filtered ring with redirect filtered algebra. I have no time but one should treat complete filtrations, and more carefully distinguish negative and positive filtrations (and ascending and descending) and \mathbb{Z}-filtrations. Then treating the associated graded ring, symbol map, algebraic microlocalization and the induced Poisson structure on the associated graded ring if the latter is commutative. For this one should check the literature for conventions, so I should not do it with an important report due tomorrow morning. I have also created a stub for associated graded ring.

Remark: I am not sure if I was hearing Lazard(’s) property more often, I am not sure (so I am not yet putting a redirect).

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2012

Thanks! I have edited a bit more.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2023

added disambiguation with Lazard theorem

and added these references:

diff, v3, current