Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2013

had need for a small table worldvolume-target supersymmetry of brane sigma-models and so I created one. Have included it into the relevant entries.

Also created a stub for superembedding approach, the middle entry of the table.

(An nForum issue: as of late I get to see the nForum only in its plain HTML-form, which is very inconvenient. Is this a problem just on my side, or does anyone else experience this?)

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield

I’m seeing everything as normal.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Thanks for letting me know. Hm…

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorDavidRoberts
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2013

Re the nForum HTML issue: I sometimes get that when using Opera Mini on my phone, but as that’s a very stripped-down browser, I’m not surprised when things are a little flaky. But otherwise, no.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2013
    • (edited Aug 29th 2013)

I have to see what to do. On my system here which worked for years, I just get the html-version in the last days now.

(Nothing against HTML versions of pages in general. Can be nice and lightweight. But what the nForum produces is not optimized for html but seems to be auto-generated from the real page. In any case it’s clunky and hard to read.)

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorTodd_Trimble
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2013

Urs, maybe you should start a new thread on this, so that Andrew will see this. For what it’s worth, I see everything normally from where I sit.

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorTobyBartels
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2013

Normal for me too. But the nForum certainly could use a link to skip to the real content. (And the nLab’s link could stand to move after the floating tocs and even the article’s own toc … probably harder to do this.)