Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2014

cretaed a brief entry K-motive in order to record a cool statement somewhat hidden in an article by Tabuada froma year back. Thanks a lot for Adeel Khan Yusufzai for pointing this out!

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorzskoda
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2014
    • (edited Feb 10th 2014)
    • CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Thanks!

After creating the entry I had been wondering if there should be added citations to Grigory Garkusha. But then I was being lazy and just added a “Related entries” pointer to bivariant algebraic K-theory.

So thanks again for adding the links.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthoradeelkh

Interesting! I guess this DK should embed fully faithfully into the category of noncommutative mixed motives.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthoradeelkh
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2014
    • (edited Feb 11th 2014)

I’ve just seen a new article by Tabuada where he establishes the mixed analogue of the fully faithful embedding ChMot(Q)/Q(1) -> NChMot. I would guess that his functor DM(Q)/Q(1)[2] -> NMMot (noncommutative mixed motives) should factor as an equivalence with DK (Garkusha-Panin) followed by a fully faithful embedding into NMMot (noncommutative mixed motives). Though I haven’t actually seen their definition of DK yet.