Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2014

We had material related to the “stabel Dold-Kan correspondence” (unbounded chain complexes mapping to spectra) scattered at the entries Dold-Kan correspondence, module spectrum and algebra spectrum. I have copy-and-pasted this material together into one dedicated entry stable Dold-Kan correspondence.

That deserves to be further expanded, for the moment it is just blindly copy-and-pasted from the existign material.

1. Added a reference to Don Stanley’s thesis.

Martin Frankland

diff, v12, current

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2020

Thanks. This made me realize that the page was missing cross-link with rational stable homotopy theory. Have added that now.

diff, v13, current

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2023

below the statement of the stable Dold-Kan correspondence (here) I have added a remark (here) mentioning the relation to the derived category.

diff, v17, current