Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2014
    • (edited Jun 18th 2014)

created a stub for twisted differential cohomology and cross-linked a bit.

This for the moment just to record the existence of

No time right now for more. But later.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2014

I look forward to hearing how you see this paper, e.g., how it looks when bathed in the light of tangent cohesive (,1)(\infty,1)-toposes.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • (edited Jun 19th 2014)

I have had a preview of the article for some months, and I believe this is naturally expressed in terms of tangent cohesion. One fine day when I am not under quite so much sleep deprivation anymore, I hope to bring more of this to paper.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield

It’s amazing how well you’re functioning. I remember trying to write my Masters dissertation just after my eldest was born. At one point a wall was thumped in frustration, even though he was generally a good sleeper.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

Yeah, lack of sleep is really bad for some occupations. When people ask me I tend to say: my girls are both doing quite fine, only the father is in trouble. What makes it tough is that our model of me oscillating through Europe just to get to work collapsed pretty badly and it’s not clear yet how I get out of this mess. But we’ll see.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2019
    • (edited Jul 23rd 2019)

On occasion of the appearance of

which is the first part of a series of articles based on his PhD thesis

and which presents a proof that the Bunke-Nikolaus-definition of twisted differential cohomology is a special case of the intrinsic cohomology of cohesive tangent (,1)(\infty,1)-toposes

I have finally given this previously stub entry some minimum content.

diff, v3, current

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2020

added publication data to

diff, v6, current