Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorColin Tan
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2014

Started to write up a homotopy-theoretic version of James construction following ideas of Brunerie’s IAS talk at filtered topological space

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorTobyBartels
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2014

I fixed the numbering in the list of examples; this amounted to adding three spaces to the beginning of every line of the new material. Alternatively, this new material could be placed outside of the list and simply referenced from within the numbered list.

I also copied the examples of connected filtered spaces to that article.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorColin Tan
    Thank you Toby. I'm sorry I messed up the numbering. Thanks for teaching me about adding the three spaces.
    • CommentRowNumber4.

No apology needed, it's a tricky feature of Instiki. To stay within a list, every new line (except for a blank one) must match the number of spaces in the current indentation.

• CommentRowNumber5.

(Actually, I think only the first line of any group of lines separated by a blank line needs the spaces. But safer to do them all, in my opinion.)

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2018
    • (edited Aug 5th 2018)

harmonized and expanded the referencing concerning the James construction

diff, v25, current

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorTim_Porter
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2018

fixed punctuation and spacing

diff, v26, current