Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorqasim
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2014
    • (edited Sep 11th 2014 by Mathforge Admin)
    Hi
    i would like to ask about categorical properties( like cartesian closed category,colimit,limit etc.) of DCPO category ( objects : directed complete partial orders & morphism: scott continuous function).which material would you recommend me in order to find these properties with proof???
    secondly, is DCPO→SET functor a topological functor (in sense of Brümmer)?? how can i search whether DCPO→SET is a topological functor or not???
    • CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorAndrew Stacey
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2014

Unfortunately, your question exposed a deeply buried bug in the forum software (you - presumably inadvertently - made & a tag and the system didn’t expect that). I’ve now fixed the bug and deleted the extra discussions you started.

1. Hi,

Abramsky and Jung answer at least your first question in their chapter on domain theory in the Handbook of Logic in Computer Science. See the table on p46 and the surrounding pages.

• CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorqasim
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2014
    thanks Andrew Stacey......
    • CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorqasim
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2014
    Hi
    Tom who is the author of your recommended book? nd Does all those categorical properties available with proof in that book?