Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2015

have started something at orthosymplectic super Lie algebra and have added little bits and pieces to various related entries, such as first sketchy notes at super Lie algebra – classification and at supersymmetry – Classification – superconformal symmetry.

Nothing of this is done yet, but I need to call it quits now.

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2015
    • (edited Apr 1st 2015)

I have added a link to

• Richard Joseph Farmer, Orthosymplectic superalgebras in mathematics and science, PhD Thesis (1984) (web, pdf)

which seems to be a neat account (am still reading). Interestingly, this came online just now: a few days back I had ran into the title on a page that asked me to request a copy if I were interested. Doing so, today I receive the above link by email. It looks to me like my request made somebody go and scan the thesis. Interesting.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2015
    • (edited Aug 6th 2015)
    • CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2018

added pointers regarding OSp(1|64)OSp(1\vert 64)

diff, v12, current

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2023

added pointer to this discussion of appearance of 𝔬𝔰𝔭(1|2)×\mathfrak{osp}(1|2) \times sl(2)-modular functor-structure in the seemingly plain sl(2)-WZW model for fractional level:

• Boris Feigin, Feodor Malikov, Modular functor and representation theory of 𝔰𝔩 2^\widehat{\mathfrak{sl}_2} at a rational level, p. 357-405 in: Loday, Stasheff, Voronov (eds.) Operads: Proceedings of Renaissance Conferences, Contemporary Mathematics 202, AMS (1997) [arXiv:q-alg/9511011, ams:conm-202]

diff, v16, current