Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorNikPerk
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2017
    Uniting the electroweak and strong interactions is known as Grand Unification. The challenge was to find a simple, elegant equation to unite the gauge coupling constants of the SU(2)xU(1) and SU(3). I managed to find such an equation (https://www.academia.edu/33966401/Grand_Unification_of_Gauge_Coupling_Constants) when I was trying to eliminate the Landau Pole. I also improved the accuracy of the measurments for the strong coupling and its running.
    • CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs
    • CommentTimeAug 2nd 2017

There are not many people reading here who could give you feedback on this. You could try at PF the sub-forum “Beyond the standard model” (here), there are one or two good people reading there. But beware that everyone in the business is tired of people with crazy ideas in their drawers. If you want somebody to take a serious look, best not to just point to a pdf sitting somewhere, but to say in a few words what your idea is and what you’d like comments on.