Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthormcarmonamat
    • CommentTimeJun 8th 2018

C’est au cours de ce travail [“La Longue Marche”] aussi (mais développé dans des notes distinctes) qu’apparaît le thème central de la géométrie algébrique anabélienne, qui est de reconstituer certaines variétés X dites “anabéliennes” sur un corps absolu K à partir de leur groupe fondamental mixte, extension de Gal(K̅/K) par π1(XK̅); c’est alors que se dégage la “conjecture fondamentale de la géométrie algébrique anabélienne”, proche des conjectures de Mordell et de Tate que vient de démontrer Faltings. Esquisse d’un programme

I am currently working in the transcription (with the collaboration of M. Künzer) of this “Note”. The project is open source and I would like to invite you to contribute.

pdf

link

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorDavidRoberts
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2018
    • (edited Jun 11th 2018)

That GitHub link is broken for me. In fact github.com/gcarmonamateo gives me a 404 too.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorDavidRoberts
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2018
    • CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorRichard Williamson
    • (edited Jun 13th 2018)

I wonder if this may be spam. I believe there was some recent post which was also spam (you made a comment to that effect, if you recall), and I wonder if the author was the same. I cannot find it now, though; perhaps someone removed it?

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthoradeelkh

I had deleted that post and banned the author. The author of this post is this MO user. Most likely he renamed his GitHub account and caused the links above to move as well.

1. Thanks Adeel! Apologies to mcarmonamat!