Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorSimonWillerton
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2018
    • (edited Aug 6th 2018)

Is the enriched bicategory of VV-profunctors considered in the literature anywhere? Here I want VV to be, say, a complete, cocomplete, closed, symmetric monoidal category; and by enriched bicategory I mean VV-enriched at the 2-cell level, or, equivalenty, VV-cat enriched at the hom level.

At the enriched bicategory page, three of the interesting looking references are seemingly unavailable, namely Sean Carmody’s thesis, Steve Lack’s thesis and Alex Hoffnung’s notes. Does anyone know if these are online anywhere? (I realise I could email Steve or Alex, but having links from the nlab page would be even better.)

This ought to be a protoytpical example of a VV-cat enriched bicategory, and it would be nice if someone has already proved it!

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorMike Shulman
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2018

Good question, but I don’t know the answer offhand.