Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Discussion Tag Cloud

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorAntoine PL
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2018
    When trying to access geometric quantization with either Chrome or Vivaldi, I find the following error :

This page contains the following errors:
    error on line 1173 at column 7: Opening and ending tag mismatch: ul line 0 and div
    Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
    • CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield

Thanks for reporting that. Yes, I’m getting that too on Chrome. I dare say Richard will know what’s the matter.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorRichard Williamson
    • (edited Aug 16th 2018)

Thanks very much for letting us know! It looks like there is a small bug in the table of contents generator. I will fix it later today. For now, I have made a manual quick-fix so that the page renders. The rendering will break again if anybody makes an edit to the page.

1. I believe that I have fixed the bug now. Was quite a subtle one! It will only have affected pages with a quite complex table of contents; if you see a page which looks problematic, let me know, or re-save it.

There is also a problem with one of the tables at geometric quantization. I will look into it.

• CommentRowNumber5.
    • CommentAuthorRichard Williamson
    • (edited Aug 16th 2018)

Have now fixed the including of the table geometric quantization extensions - table. There was a bug here (again, a bit of a subtle one!) coming from the fact that this table immediately follows mathematics; Maruku/Itex2MML parses this in such a way that there is no blank line between the end of the mathematics and the beginning of the table, and this means that, whilst the page itself displays fine, when including it in another page, Maruku could not parse the table correctly. This is related to the problem that Maruku’s rendering of tables is not idempotent, as I mentioned once before. I have fixed it simply by adding back the space; I had this fix in an earlier version of the new renderer, but had removed it because I thought it was not necessary (which it is not in most cases, but a table immediately following mathematics was a corner case I had not thought to check).

Anyhow, geometric quantization should now be displaying fine, hopefully.

• CommentRowNumber6.
    • CommentAuthorDavid_Corfield

Looking good to me. Thanks!

• CommentRowNumber7.
    • CommentAuthorAntoine PL
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2018
    It works for me! Thanks a lot!