Not signed in (Sign In)

Not signed in

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

• Sign in using OpenID

Site Tag Cloud

2-category 2-category-theory abelian-categories adjoint algebra algebraic algebraic-geometry algebraic-topology analysis analytic-geometry arithmetic arithmetic-geometry book bundles calculus categorical categories category category-theory chern-weil-theory cohesion cohesive-homotopy-type-theory cohomology colimits combinatorics complex complex-geometry computable-mathematics computer-science constructive cosmology deformation-theory descent diagrams differential differential-cohomology differential-equations differential-geometry digraphs duality elliptic-cohomology enriched fibration foundation foundations functional-analysis functor gauge-theory gebra geometric-quantization geometry graph graphs gravity grothendieck group group-theory harmonic-analysis higher higher-algebra higher-category-theory higher-differential-geometry higher-geometry higher-lie-theory higher-topos-theory homological homological-algebra homotopy homotopy-theory homotopy-type-theory index-theory integration integration-theory k-theory lie-theory limits linear linear-algebra locale localization logic mathematics measure-theory modal modal-logic model model-category-theory monad monads monoidal monoidal-category-theory morphism motives motivic-cohomology nforum nlab noncommutative noncommutative-geometry number-theory of operads operator operator-algebra order-theory pages pasting philosophy physics pro-object probability probability-theory quantization quantum quantum-field quantum-field-theory quantum-mechanics quantum-physics quantum-theory question representation representation-theory riemannian-geometry scheme schemes set set-theory sheaf sheaves simplicial space spin-geometry stable-homotopy-theory stack string string-theory superalgebra supergeometry svg symplectic-geometry synthetic-differential-geometry terminology theory topology topos topos-theory tqft type type-theory universal variational-calculus

Vanilla 1.1.10 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome to nForum
If you want to take part in these discussions either sign in now (if you have an account), apply for one now (if you don't).
    • CommentRowNumber1.
    • CommentAuthorTim_Porter
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2018

I looked at thin homotopy and got a blank page. History only showed up a minor edit in 2016. I tried to edit the blank page and, of course, the source was correct for the 2016 page (so presumably it was a rendering problem). I made a very minor edit. Submitted that and the page was fine. I mention this since there may be other pages that are showing blank yet have the source code, so do not dispair if you see a blank page. Look at the source. ;-)

• CommentRowNumber2.
    • CommentAuthorUrs

We have had this before. This is caused by accidentally missing line breaks in the code for the floating table of contents. (The old parser digested this, the new parser is more picky.) Fixed now.

• CommentRowNumber3.
    • CommentAuthorRichard Williamson
    • (edited Sep 9th 2018)
    I have not looked into the details, but it sounds to me like this was a case of the page having been affected by one of the earlier bugs in the table of contents rendering (fixed two or three weeks ago), but not having been rendered since (hence why a trivial edit, causing re-rendering, fixed it).
    • CommentRowNumber4.
    • CommentAuthorTim_Porter
    • (edited Sep 9th 2018)

That is what I thought, and why I did the minor edit. I put my comment here so that others might realise how easy it was to fix themselves and not to bother you.

Actually the minor edit was to a ’more to go here’, which should be fixed when I have time (and have worked out what to say);-)

1. Thanks very much for taking the initiative to fix it yourself, much appreciated :-)!